Hurtta Go Parka
$111.00 – $129.00
Hurtta Go Parka is an excellent choice for big and small doggy adventures in cold weather. The Hurtta Go Parka has been especially developed for short-haired dogs and dogs without undercoat, but in cold conditions it is suitable for all other dogs as well. It is suitable for extra warmth, for example, for agility dogs after workouts or for dogs needing warmth due to their age or health.
Hurtta Go jacket has a playful pattern. The technical surface material of the easy-to-use coat is excellent for even the toughest of games. The Hurtta Go Parka is designed to allow for extended range of motion when the dog is running and playing. The water- and windproof soft elastic segments on the front are flexible with the dog’s movements. The neckline, length of the back and the collar circumference of the Hurtta Go Parka can be adjusted.
Waterproof, laminated material: waterproofness 10,000 mm
- Taped seams
- 140 g wadding (sizes 30-80) / 120g (sizes 20-25)
- Fluorocarbon-free Rudolf ECO water-repellent treatment
- Both the lining and surface fabric are certified to be safe and free of harmful substances in accordance with the Öko- Tex-standard 100
- Integrated harness in sizes 20-25
- Opening for a harness in sizes 30-80
30, 35, 50, 55